عنوان الدورة: Evaluating Students’ Motor and Performance Skills During Physical Education Classes
The objective of this workshop is to provide researchers and practitioners in the field of health in physical education pedagogies with theoretical and practical knowledge regarding the newest assessment tests for evaluating students' motor and performance skills during physical education classes.
The workshop is ideal for academic researchers who are interested in the evaluation of students' motor and performance skills during physical education classes.
1. School – Based physical fitness programs .
2. School – Based sport skills programs.
3. Assessment of Motor and sports Abilities.
4. The Use of Computer and Smart Devices in the Assessment of Physical Fitness and Sport Skills .
5. The Application of Physical Fitness and Sport Skills Assessment in physical education classes.
مكان وتاريخ الانعقاد: